Join the ME Unlimited Dream Team
What We Do
ME Unlimited is a Peak Performance & Inspiration Marketing firm helping leaders maximize their inner beliefs, income, and influence. We offer coaching programs, conferences, online courses, live trainings and products on faith and business. Our clients include aspiring, emerging and established thought-leaders, influencers and life-changers. In short…
We help people to maximize their life, face their fears, and monetize their gifts so they can fulfill their purpose and experience the life (and love) they desire.
Business Training Division
Life Training Division
What We Offer
— Online Courses
+ Books, Journals & Workbooks
+ Training programs/how-to classes in a Box
— Faith & Business Coaching
— Inspirational + Instructional
Content and Broadcasts
What We Believe
|All things are possible.
There is a solution to everything.
Every obstacle is an opportunity.
|We innovate & inspire others to believe (and live) bigger in all that we do.|
|If it is to be, it is up to me.
It is my job to do all of my job.
|We are experts committed to being proactive, personal accountability, integrity, documenting & following processes, and creative problem solving.|
|People can tell that I absolutely love what I do.||We take pride in our work. We pay attention to detail. We use our God-given gifts. We are a shining example of what genius looks like.|
|Iron sharpens iron.||We maximize our collective resources and brainpower for the shared purpose and calling of radically changing lives.
|The simplest solution is the best one.||We do what makes sense.
We look for and implement efficient systems and solutions that improve operations, client experience, and overall performance.
Who We Hire
Book Launch + Promotions Project Manager
OBJECTIVES: To strategize, coordinate and manage the launch, marketing, media placements, partnerships, promotions along with in-person and online events in support of a new book release.
- Brainstorm, research and develop marketing opportunities, launch ideas and plans
- Create a project plan and projected timeline for execution of tasks
- Fostering, coordinating, managing and tracking all correspondence with promotional affiliates, influencers, and the online launch team
- Curating content such as sample blog posts, articles, and social media content for promotional partners
- Draft correspondence for promotional partners for both online events and live tour stops and book signings
- Collaborating with graphic designer and web designer to establish creative promotional material
- Collaborate with prospective and established corporate partners, retailers and sponsors
- Securing media interviews and placements for author
- Securing online publicity in blogs, podcasts and online
- Facilitate tasks in company’s project management system
- Coordinate live event book tour captains and hosts
- Coordinate with publisher on opportunities as needed
- Coordinate with administrative team as needed on logistics and scheduling
- A to Z Idea Implementation
ABOUT YOU: You are excellent when it comes to organization, implementation and structure. You enjoy the details, scheduling, spreadsheets, and creating order out of chaos. You enjoy marketing, messaging, and working with people to make noise in the marketplace. You want to be a part of a team and a project you believe in.
You are able to make life easier for busy professionals juggling a variety of tasks. You are a complete self-starter, take direction and feedback well, and need very little oversight once you have a grasp of the big picture.
You are a great writer (who hates typos) and wonderful communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. You are complemented on how well you listen to others and manage relationships to create a win-win. You are a problem solver and always try to figure out (and offer) a solution to obstacles when they arise. You can handle multiple moving pieces and can lead efficient, short debriefs and team meeting/status updates. You take pride in using your abilities to support a visionary behind the scenes who is doing inspiring work and changing the world.
COMMITMENT: This is a virtual position. You will be an independent contractor and must supply your own computer, internet, and phone. You MUST be available during normal business hours (M-F, 8:30 am to 6 pm) Eastern Time. Critical business items, customer replies, updates and reports must be provided during normal business hours. Position requires a 6 to 8 month commitment with at least 15 to 20 hours per week to start. Travel to live book events is a possibility; if so, travel and accommodation expenses are covered.
COMPENSATION: Compensation is commensurate to experience. Additional benefits include working from home; flexible hours; possibility of travel to live events; an energizing, atmosphere; regular team calls; contact with brilliant leaders, inspiring clients, and fascinating people.
EXPECTATIONS & DESIRED EXPERIENCE
We are ready to contract someone who…
- Has a project management, copywriting or support services company,
- Has a college or masters degree in business, administration, management, marketing, or communications,
- Has relevant industry experience and skills,
- Has experience in project management, delegation, negotiation, and managing others,
- Will quickly become well-versed in the book and its content
- Can quickly acquire full working knowledge of all of our products, programs, services, AND basic systems (inside and out),
- Can accurately (and passionately) communicate our company mission, ethos and vision,
- Can handle sensitive, private information with care and integrity,
- Can meet (or beat) deadlines without excuses or needing to be micromanaged,
- Can learn new information and technology quickly,
- Is not looking at this position as a roundabout opportunity to work with the author for coaching, mentorship, and/or the development of your own platform and business,
- Is a fully committed to his/her craft in supporting leaders and is ready to get that leader’s message into the world in a brilliant and organized way.
This position is NOT for you if…
- Your schedule is already loaded with clients, projects (professional or personal), and you have limited time.
- Again, it is also not for you if ultimately want mentoring, training or an “inside look” at how to run your own business or launch your own platform (this is NOT the right position for you).
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS NOVEMBER 17, 2017.
Anticipated start date is November 28, 2017. Successful applicants must submit a few writing samples, a prospective big-picture project plan, undergo an interview(s), and must sign our standard new contractor and confidentiality agreements.
To apply, click the button below to begin the application process.
You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application once submitted using our application form. Please do not email us your resume nor inquire about the status of your application. Please follow the directions specifically outlined in the application. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about you!
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
ME Unlimited LLC is one of the world’s fastest growing peak performance and personal development companies. Our mission is “to change the lives of those called to change lives.” We work with established and aspiring leaders and women of faith to maximize their gifts in life and in the marketplace. We provides world-class learning programs, high-level coaching, products, and brilliant live & online events for faith-driven leaders.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER + CLIENT CARE MANAGER
Marketing + Publicity Internship
Stay In The Loop!
To be notified when new or upcoming positions become
available, join our HIRE ME Prospective Contractor + Employee mailing list.