4 Keys to Discovering Your Life Purpose
Share This Blog Post:
For we are Christ’s workmanship,
created in Christ Jesus, to do good works,
which He prepared in advance for us to do.
This is one of my favorite scriptures because inside it lie some beautiful keys to discovering your divine purpose. Take a look at the words themselves….
1. Consider being Christ’s workmanship. Being Christ’s workmanship means that you are a custom creation–there is no one like you. Nobody else has the stuff that you have and nobody has been created in the way that you were created. You are a tailor-made, one-of-a-kind creation. So… you can relax and just know that. Because of this, you should never try to imitate and replicate what’s already been done. The world needs what only you have. Part of the discovery process is figuring out what it is that only you have and then committing to that. But you have to understand that that is your design and it is already within in. Any time you look outside yourself to find something that is only within, you miss the mark. Again, it’s all inside you… already.
2. Keep your focus on doing good works. Your existence here on Earth is about doing good works. Good works are part of what you are expected to do and designed to do. And I know that you are designed to do some pretty awesome and amazing things. You might start to think, as the visions and calling begins to pour into you, that they are too big. That you aren’t ready. That you aren’t prepared. But you are pre-designed for the amazing. You are pre-designed for the incredible. You are pre-designed for transformation. You are pre-designed as a messenger, or else you wouldn’t have that tug. Not everybody will even hear the invitation because that tug is not in alignment with how they their unique design. If you are reading this, I believe that you are a messenger–and you need to know that you were designed for this.
3. Remember that it’s “in advance,” right? You might be surprised by some of the things that God shows you about your life, about your business, about your calling, and about your own significance—but He’s not. He knew about all of the things that He would have for you from the very beginning. He knew who needed you. He designed you in such a way to meet the needs that other people have and to feel the tug exactly when you needed to.
4. Focus on the word, “do.” I believe your design and your purpose come forth through your voice. And sharing your voice means action is required. It is not just enough to know what you are here to do, and to say, and to share, if you do not actually do it. God really knows whether you are serious or not. You can’t fake this. One of the reasons we miss our purpose is because we don’t do anything with what we are given.
If you’re looking for a CLEAR roadmap on finding you purpose, be sure to order my book Believe Bigger; Discover the Path to YOUR Life Purpose today. Click HERE or visit BelieveBigger.com – it’s available everywhere books are sold.
REFLECTION + QUESTION OF THE DAY
- So… what are you not doing now that you could be doing?
- Now, will you go do it?
- What will be your first faith-step?
Share Your Faith Walk with ME by Respond Below… I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Join the Conversation + Share Your Comments
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE OR WEB SITE?
Please feel free to do so. Just include this complete blurb with today’s article: Marshawn Evans Daniels is a Global Mentor and Catalyst for Women looking to Launch Their Dreams and Live Their Purpose. She equips others to AMPLIFY their lives, their leadership and their legacy by teaching the principles of influence, branding, and divine purpose. Her weekly eZine goes out to thousands of subscribers. Are you ready to unleash your brilliance and align with your REAL destiny? Sign up for a FREE subscription at http://marshawnevans.com.
Believe Bigger! Live Bolder.
Join our community of 100,000+ extraordinary women (‘n some smart men, too!) and receive weekly motivation on how to manifest your full potential, influence and income.